YSEL 2014

YSEL 2014

Thursday 21 August 2014

Reflections on YSEL Camp


When the sun rises and birds sing a morning song, and when the green plants greet a new day, that’s when we wake up. Trees blowing in the cool winds greet us we leave our dorms and you will remember that you are at YSEL camp because during breakfast the four houses cheer. That’s when I wake up mentally. Our homeroom faces a shimmering sun. Through the window of each of the little house, you can see beautiful flowers and attractively shaped plants. This view made me eager to explore the YSEL campus.
     There are a lot of beautiful places such as the secret garden and beautiful forest beside us. The homerooms next to large dining hall look like four light brown stones with red roofs on a green grass field. Our dorms are surrounded by flowers and when looking out your dorm room window you see a green place with beautiful flowers. With all the learning and different activities we do, we don’t get a chance to spend a lot of time there.
                                                              By Sumeya Ali from the Ants House 

2 comments:

  1. please how I will get USA visa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your email and long live to you honey!
    please how I will get USA visa?
    what is the criteria?
    I wish the opportunity of job in there. If not I wish to study in there as free scholarship. so how I will get one of my question please?

    Thank you for your understanding!

    ReplyDelete